$5.75 – $57.00
Shenandoah’s Cabo Seasoning is made from a special blend of Southwestern spices. Great on almost anything! Sprinkle on popcorn, cottage cheese, scrambled eggs, or baked potatoes. Use as a dry rub on ribs, chicken, pork, steaks or sprinkle on salmon, halibut, or chicken and grill as usual.
Bottles of Cabo Seasoning can be ordered in packs of 1, 4, and 12. For quantities greater than 12, please add additional packs to your cart.
- Mix 4 Tablespoons with 1 pint sour cream and serve with your favorite tortilla chips
- Spice up the rim of your Bloody Mary or make a Margarita “Cabo Style”
- Mix 5 T. with 1 1/2 cups of Italian dressing as a tri tip marinade
- Add to ground beef for a zesty hamburger
- PayPal is the accepted method of payment for website orders.
- This includes major credit cards Visa, MasterCard, Amex, & Discover.
- A PayPal account is not necessary to check out with Credit Card option.